Transportation Income Taxes
Transportation businesses are unique. As an owner you have tax credits, deductions and requirements that are different than any other business in the nation. So you need an accounting firm that you can place confidence in.
Cruise & Associates is a Nebraska based accounting firm that has been in business since 1991, so our Associates understands the unique needs of the transportation industry.
We approach each client’s situation with skill, experience, and independent judgment, and we prepare each return with quality, timeliness, and efficiency.
By having a personalized one-on-one interview, asking the right questions and taking time to understanding each client’s unique situation, we gather information to prepare tax returns and identify valuable tax planning opportunities. We stand behind our work, so clients can depend on us to represent them in any federal, state, and local tax examinations.
In addition, we work relentlessly to find tax reduction opportunities such as tax credits and incentives. We identify tax minimization strategies through cost segregation, entity maximization, and tax deferral strategies.
Our team of associates has over 100 years of experience and work together to help our clients maximize their income while minimizing their tax liability. We can take care of all the following so you can have the peace of mind knowing that things are done right.
Here’s what we can do…
- Federal Transportation Income Taxes
- State Transportation Income Taxes
- Personal Property Taxes
- Payroll Tax Issues
- Transportation Loan Packaging
- Multi-State Tax & Nexus Issues
- State Credits and Incentives
- Audit Assistance and Representation
- Real Estate and 1031 Exchange Experts
- Entity Evaluation & Analysis
Here’s what you get…
- Personalized face-to-face interview with your dedicated tax professional
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year
- Free year-round questions; we don’t send a bill every time you call
- Our professionals will always return your calls and e-mails promptly
- Our goal is for you to pay the least amount of tax legally possible because of our never-ending commitment to know the laws
- Our goal is for you to never pay a penalty because of our strict adherence to deadlines
- You will always know in advance what our fees will be, so there are no surprises
The information contained in this article is not intended to constitute legal, accounting, tax, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. For specific information that applies to your circumstances you should consult a qualified tax advisor. In accordance with IRS Circular 230 Disclosure, and to ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this article was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax-related penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed therein.