Businesses throughout Nebraska count on our tax professionals to expertly prepare federal, state, and local tax returns.
We apply our experience and independent judgment to each client’s individual situation, and we prepare each return with quality, timeliness, and efficiency.
By having a personalized one-on-one interview, asking the right questions and taking time to understanding each client’s unique business situation, we gather information to prepare tax returns and identify valuable tax planning opportunities. We stand behind our work, so clients can depend on us to represent them in any federal, state, and local tax examinations.
We work relentlessly to find tax advantaged opportunities such as tax credits and incentives. We identify tax advantaged strategies through cost segregation, LIFO implementations, and tax deferral strategies.
Cruise & Associates professionals specialize in a number of industries including but not limited to Restaurants, Bars, Lounges, Transportation, Chiropractors, Veterinarians, Auto Repair, Real Estate & Service Businesses. We are experts in handling all issues involving multi-state nexus.
Our team of associates has over 100 years of combined experience and work together to help our clients increase their income while reducing their tax liability. We can take care of these things, so you can have the peace of mind knowing that things are done right.
Here’s what we can do…
- Federal Business Income Taxes
- State Business Income Taxes
- Automotive Repair & Maintenance
- Farm Income Taxes
- Restaurant Income Taxes
- Transportation Income Taxes
- Personal Property Taxes
- Payroll Tax Issues
- Sales & Use Taxes
- Multi-State Tax & Nexus Issues
- State credits and incentives
- Audit assistance and representation
- Real Estate and 1031 Exchange Experts
- Entity Evaluation & Analysis
Here’s what you get…
- Personalized face-to-face interview with your dedicated tax professional
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year
- Free year-round questions; we don’t send a bill every time you call
- Our professionals will always return your calls and e-mails promptly
- Our goal is for you to pay the least amount of tax legally possible because of our never-ending commitment to know the laws
- Our goal is for you to never pay a penalty because of our strict adherence to deadlines
- You will always know in advance what our fees will be, so there are no surprises
The information contained in this article is not intended to constitute legal, accounting, tax, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. For specific information that applies to your circumstances you should consult a qualified tax advisor. In accordance with IRS Circular 230 Disclosure, and to ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this article was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax-related penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed therein.